Art Lovers, Collectors, Curators, Creators and the Curios!
If you are here it’s because you are mentally savvy, curious, culturally conscious and have an interest in the Art of the Imagination.
Our international, cross generations society connects you with emerging Caribbean artists in Colombia, global Art Collectors and subject matter experts.
Artlovers Online presents four theme exhibitions per year:
- For the Chocoholics; ChocolArt Exhibition.
- For the Party People; Carnival Art Exhibition.
- For the Sensuous; Sensual Art Exhibition.
- For the Mystical; Realismo Magico Art Exhibition.
Our Artists also provides custom works, book cover designs, custom framing and Art on Fabrics.
Collect and enjoy contemporary art in many genres:
Figurative, Conceptual, Abstract,Surrealism, Modern Expressionism, Trans-Avant Garde, Impressionists, Pop Caribbean, Realismo Magico Art and more.
¿Why are creative people so sexy?
ChocolArt Exhibition 2021
Collect original Colombian artwork.
Receive package within 7 busisnes days.
We ship art all over the world.
Framed or Canvas.
We guarantee your happiness with your artwork , you can always re-list for sale.
"Chocolate, A Gift From the Gods"
The Ancient Mesoamerica, now present day Mexico was the first to cultivate cacao plants found in the tropical rain forest of Central America.
Fermented beverages made from chocolate date back to 450 BC.
Olmec, Mayanss, Aztecs considered chocolate a gift from the gods. They found chocolate to be an invigorating drink, mood enhancer, and aphrodisiac. They believed chocolate processed mystical and spiritual qualities. It was used to serve victorious warriors after a battle, Rulers, Priests, and Nobles at sacred ceremonies.
The Aztecs believed cacao seeds were gifts from Quetzalcoati, the God of Wisdom. The seeds had so much value that they were used as a form of currency.
Chocolate changed the way people farmed, processed, manufactured, and consumed food and beverages. It transformed people’s, taste, and how they viewed themselves in comparison to the rest of society. “Snobs Basically”. LOL.
Cacao is the key ingredient in chocolate. It is considered a vegetable or fruit. Ancient Egyptians were the first candy makers recorded in history. They used fruits, nuts, and honey. Ancient India used sugar cane
The ingredients of chocolate are cacao beans, cacao butter, sweetener, milk powder, or alternatives.
Chocolate is believed to have high levels of antioxidants. Tryptophan, an amino acid present in small quantities of chocolate is linked to the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that produces feelings of happiness. Chocolate stimulates opiate receptors in the brain. It causes a release of neurochemicals in the brain’s pleasure centers. The delicious creamy substance releases endorphins in the brain which creates a feeling of euphoria.
To many, chocolate is an aphrodisiac containing the chemical Phenylethylamine, a mild mood enhancer in the brain that produces feelings of love and happiness. It contains high levels of Theobromine, a powerful stimulant of the nervous system.
Chocolate contains several interesting psychoactive chemicals. The most widely used psychoactive drug in the world is found in Chocolate; caffeine, which occurs naturally. Chocolate also includes a compound that is closely related to the active ingredient in marijuana, Tetrahydrocannabinol. Chocolate is rich in iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, Flavanols.
But remember chocolate is still candy and has extra sugar, fat calories, and caffeine. Better to get your extra doses of chocolate visually.
Roberto Antonio Cortez Maza3 Products
Rafael Olarte "Modern Impressionist"7 Products
Nuryi Navarro1 Product
Julio Russo "Abstract Artist"6 Products
Join Us1 Product
IguiFlok "Caribbean Pop Artists"7 Products
Felipe Rivera3 Products
Carlos J Rincón "Impressionist"4 Products
Canae Gonzalez "Surrealist"4 Products
Bostas Brain "Poesía Visual Geométrica"8 Products
Bernardo Rivera Achicanoy1 Product
Alfonso Hiram "Transavantgarde"5 Products
Join our community and share the experience with many connoisseurs of art, who like you have a notable interest in discovering the humanity in it.
ArtLovers Online best place to enjoy imagination
“Imagination is the vivifying and evolutionary principle behind all manifestation.” Trishiana, Art Lovers Online.
“The ability to speak about fiction is the most unique feature of sapiens language.
But fiction has enabled us not merely to imagine things but to do so collectively” Yuval Noah Harari, Author of the popular science best sellers “Sapiens”.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited where as imagination embraces entire worlds, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution”. Albert Einstein
Become a part of something larger and join our global society of Art Lovers, Art Collectors, Creators, Curators and the Curious.
"Estallido De Paisaje, Rocas Que Toman Color" By Julio Russo
- Would you like to raise your social status to a savvy Art Collector?
- Want to comment and share your impressions of art with many others like you?
- Can you use a free guide that explains the basic elements of art on canvas. Download valuable information, Art Elements eBook for free.
- Would you like receiving notices about special offers and events sponsored by artloversonline?
- Would you enjoy reading about other’s opinions and share you own? Join the dialogue on Art Alchemy Blog?
We are a collective of Artists, representatives of the most varied trends in arts in the Caribbean, who guided by inspiration of our most creative self; invite you to delve into the depths of it, and we sharing our vision through light, colors and time.
Inner Circle Members
- ¿Would you like to connect with others you can share passion for art and love?
- ¿Want to be part of a select forum where you can share information and experience with art? Check out Art Alchemy Blog.
- ¿Can you imagine a night of cocktails at your place or ours, dressed to the max, chatting with other art lovers on line while bidding on unique original fine art from living Caribbean Artists in Colombia?
- ¿Would you like to enjoy private Art Exhibitions from the comfort of your home or office?
- ¿Have you ever shared your personal art collections with others of similar interest?
- ¿Would art consultations help you with investing in art?
- ¿Can 15% off each artworks you collect save you money?
- ¿Are you a VIP already?
- You will be treated VIP at artloversonline local events.
- ¿Do you need support fundraising for a favorite charity? With special permission and partnership, you can use artworks from artloversonline Galeria.
- Need more basic knowledge about the art of art? Download your free eBook and learn about “Art Elements” and become a savvy art collector.